If you are planning on selling or buying in Monmouth or Ocean counties, please contact REALTOR® Marlies Stack, who has extensive knowledge of the municipalities and neighborhoods within these areas and 10+ years experience as a full-time REALTOR® to help you reach your real estate goals.
Thinking of selling? Marlies’ state-of-the-art valuation techniques, staging, aggressive marketing and strong negotiating strategies, as well as extensive experience in finding the perfect qualified buyer, ensures that her seller clients benefit by getting the highest price with the quickest turnaround possible for their property.
Are you a buyer? Whether first-time, moving-up, down-sizing, or buying an investment property, Marlies has the expertise to make the entire process as stress-free and pleasant as possible.
Marlies too enjoys the benefits of owning real estate, having invested in and owned single-family homes and multiple-family (income-producing) units in Avon-by-the-Sea (5 units), Brick (1 home & 1 condo), Ocean Grove (2 units), Point Pleasant Beach, Spring Lake Heights (4 units) and Sea Girt (2 homes). Each one of these properties was sold at a profit.
Whether you are selling or buying, Marlies is also ready to help you with your real estate needs anywhere in the country or globally in over 50 countries through her affiliation with the largest real estate network in the world, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, which comprises the best names in real estate.
Marlies Stack’s aim is to provide the kind of professional service with integrity that benefits you and also enables you to gladly refer her to your family, friends and colleagues.
Here is a sampling of Marlies’ services:
FOR BUYERS: Find Your Next Property/Investment • Assist in All Negotiations • Assist in Finding a Mortgage Lender • Assist in Finding an Attorney • One-Stop Shopping for Title & Other Insurance • Initiate & Oversee Property Inspections • Manage All Other Processes Until Closing
FOR SELLERS: Consult on Home Selling Techniques & Other Marketing Strategies • Home Staging • Professional Online Virtual Tours & Videos • Sell a Home by Finding Qualified Buyers & Negotiating Offers • Manage All Major Steps of the Property Sale Process–From Contract to Closing • In-House Relocation Support (Locally & Globally)
• Local Real Estate Expertise & Guidance
• World-Class Marketing, Resources & Referrals Through Her National/Global Network for Those Moving to Another State or Country
• Real Estate Reports (e.g. Competitive Market Analysis, Economic Trends, Statistics)
• Real Estate Leasing (Residential, Retail, Commercial)
• Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
• Luxury Portfolio International
• Mayfair International Realty
• National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
• New Jersey Association of Realtors® (NJAR)
• Monmouth County Association of Realtors® (MCAR)
• Monmouth/Ocean Multiple Listing Service (MOMLS)
• Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Diane Turton, Realtors – Sea Girt
- 512 Washington Blvd.
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
Designations & Awards
• e-PRO® (certified to use cutting-edge technologies and digital initiatives to link-up with today’s savvy real estate consumer)
• RENE® ("Real Estate Negotiation Expert")
• SRS® ("Seller Representative Specialist" — premier credential in seller representation)
• SRES® ("Seniors Real Estate Specialist" — specially qualified to address the real estate needs of those age 50+)
• Principles of Investment Real Estate
• 1031 Exchanges
• HECM (Home Equity Conversion Mortgage)
• Won a trip to The Bahamas for real estate sales volume
Marlies Stack is a real estate agent we can HIGHLY recommend based on our experience and dealings with her. She listened carefully to what we were looking for and communicated well, always returning our phone calls and emails without delay. When we were… (more)
Marlies was my listing agent and I really could not have had a better experience. Her insight and knowledge about my neighborhood, type of person who would buy my house, and how to showcase my home proved invaluable. Truthfully I didn’t expect the house to… (more)
Marlies was instrumental and completely professional in handling an extremely complicated sale. I had total trust in her ability to do what was in my best interest and would recommend her to anyone!